Join Our Carrier Partner Program!
We bring the business to you! NSD provides delivery service in almost every city and market throughout the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii. For each market we partner with qualified, experienced, and reliable carriers to provide the best possible delivery experience for customers.
Here are just a few of the Benefits of the NSD National Carrier Partner Program
- Realize higher revenues and profit
- See gains in equipment utilization and route efficiency
- Receive detailed operations procedures and guidelines
- Order alerts sent to NSD Agent Portal
- Online delivery tracking
- Easy-to-use online Agent Portal for accurate billing invoice generation and POD collection
- Gain access to major national accounts
- Receive timely & accurate payments
- Enjoy a true partner relationship with a successful national logistics organization
To become a contract carrier for NSD, please provide:
- A completed application via our online form: NSD Carrier Application.
- A copy of your Federal Operating Authority. This will be a certificate or permit for contract or common carrier authority showing the carrier’s MC number and legal company name. If the carrier has re-entitled, NSD will need both the original and re-entitlement authorities
- A copy of your current Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing minimum coverage amounts per the NSD stated requirements. Please provide a copy of the carrier’s current insurance certificate with the carrier’s company name (must match the name on the Federal Operating Authority) and current address
- Your name, address, email address, phone numbers, and Federal Tax I.D. (EIN) or social security number
- Customer references
The above information can be faxed, mailed or e-mailed to:
4500 Southgate Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
ATTN: Carrier Relations Department